The Microsoft Azure Active Directory / Office 365 Connector is an authentication connector that allows mobile app business users to log in to Makeen transform using their existing Active Directory credentials. With this connector, companies will be able to achieve Single Sign-On (SSO) for Makeen transform.
In this article, you will learn how to configure this connector and add it to your mobile forms app.
Step 1 - Add Microsoft Azure Active Directory / Office 365 Connector to Your Application
The first step is to add the Microsoft Azure Active Directory / Office 365 Connector to your application instance from transform Studio. After you've logged in to transform Studio and selected your application, please follow the steps below:
- In the left menu, under Integrate, click on Connections.
- If you already have connectors configured, the page will display a list of configured connectors.
- From the top-right, click on Add New Connection
- The Add New Connection page will show you a list of out of the box connectors that are ready to be configured in your mobile application instance.
- From the list, select the Microsoft Azure Active Directory Connector.
In order to configure the Microsoft Azure Active Directory Connector, you will need the following information from your Office 365 Instance:
- Tenant Name
- Tenant ID
- Application ID
Apart from the above information, you will need to give your connector a name. You can give it a meaningful name such as Your Company's Office 365 Connector. Next, fill in the required information under the Settings tab.
Finally, click on Save.
The connector will be added to your mobile application. The process may take a few minutes to be completed.
Step 2 - Configure Microsoft Azure Active Directory Connector
Now that the connector has been added to your mobile application, the next step is to configure the connector.
The first step in the configuration for Microsoft Azure Active Directory Connector is to configure the Login entity. The Login entity in transform Studio is an object that is used to identify the user who is logging into Makeen transform. That way, the business would know which user has submitted a form, or performed any action. This can also be useful for auditing purposes.
In order to configure the Login entity, please follow the steps below:
- Select the Entities tab in the Microsoft Azure Active Directory Connector
- Click on the "+" icon beside the Login entity
- Save your settings by pressing the Save Entities button on the top-right in the Details section.
Your Microsoft Azure Active Directory Connector is now configured and can be used in any login page of your mobile application. The next step is to create a Login Page.
Need more help? Contact us at email@example.com