Makeen transform comprises of the following major components:
- Transform app: Forms run on transform app, a mobile forms app which works seamlessly on iOS, Android, and Windows.
- Transform Studio: Transform Studio is the web-based forms designer through which you can design pages and mobile forms.
- Transfrom Services: Transform Services serve mobile apps directly. These provide forms’ metadata and also serve as a layer to communicate with customer data sources.
- Connectors: Connectors are used to create connections to customer data sources. Makeen transform offers connection to MySQL and SQL databases, SharePoint, and REST and SOAP-based web services. The platform also provides Authentication connectors to authenticate app users via Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, and the platform’s own User Management Connector.
- MMP Notifications: This is the platform’s native notifications service. It is responsible for sending push notifications on mobile devices.
- Amazon Simple Email Service (SES): Amazon SES is the reliable cloud-based email sending service we rely on for sending emails.
- Amazon S3: Makeen transform benefits from Amazon S3, the durable, reliable, and secure cloud storage. On it, we store static data like images and static documents.
- MySQL on Amazon RDS: Makeen transform uses MySQL on Amazon RDS as its main database for storing forms metadata. Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS) is a managed service which is easy to administer, highly scalable, fast, secure, and very reliable.
- Redis on Amazon ElastiCache: Makeen transform uses Redis on Amazon ElastiCache to retrieve the most common data from memory cache.