Makeen's Support Team may require access to the transform app running on your iOS device to view errors and provide a quick resolution to issues experienced.
To achieve this, you can share your iOS device screen with our team.
This article details the steps which need to be followed to begin sharing your iOS device's screen with makeen Support:
- Download TeamViewer QuickSupport
- Set Up Screen Recording
- Join the Meeting and Share your Screen
- End the Share
Please ensure the following before attempting the steps below.
- Your device's iOS version is iOS 11 or higher
- Transform app is already installed on the same device
Step 1) Download TeamViewer QuickSupport
TeamViewer QuickSupport is a highly reliable app to mirror your device's screen. You can download the application from the App Store either by searching the term"TeamViewer QuickSupport" or clicking on this URL from your iOS device.
Step 2) Set Up Screen Recording
To enable sharing your entire screen, you need to carry out the following steps:
- Open the iOS device's Settings.
- Tap on Control Center.
- Tap on Customize Controls.
- Scroll through the More Controls list till you see Screen Recording. Add this option by tapping on the '+' next to it.
Note: When sharing your screen for the first time, these instructions will appear on-screen. However, carrying them out beforehand will save time.
Step 3) Join the Meeting and Share Your Screen
On running TeamViewer QuickSupport, 'Your ID' will be displayed on the screen (refer to the following screenshot).
Once you join the meeting set by makeen Support Team, please share Your ID with us. This will allow the team to see your iOS device's screen.
Now, you can share your screen using these steps.
- Access the device's Control Center by:
- Swiping up from the bottom on iPhone 8 or older devices or iPads running iOS 11
- Swiping down from the top right on iPhone X or iPads running iOS 12
- Hold down the record button until the Screen Recording screen is visible.
- Tap to select on TeamViewer.
- Tap on Start Broadcast. Your screen will be shared within three (3) seconds.
Step 4) End the Share
Once you are done, you can stop sharing your screen with the following steps:
- Tap on the red status bar.
- Tap on "Stop".
To return to the meeting, tap on the status bar again to open Zoom.
Need more help? Contact us at email@example.com.