MsSQL Connector allows data from forms to be submitted securely to MsSQL databases. The connector also automatically creates underlying data structures for data storage such as tables for forms and columns for controls with appropriate data types.
In this article, you will learn the steps you need to follow to add an MsSQL Connector to your app.
Step 1 - Add an MsSQL Connector to your Application
After logging into transform Studio and selecting your application, follow the steps below to create an MsSQL Connector:
- In the left menu, under Integrate, click on Connections.
- If you already have a connector configured, the page will display a list of configured connectors.
- From the top-right corner, click on Add New Connection.
- The Connections page will appear, displaying a list of out-of-the-box connectors that are ready to be configured in your mobile app.
- Click on MsSQL Connector from the list.
Step 2 - Configure the Connector
Upon clicking on the MsSQL Connector, the New MsSQL Connector screen will appear.
Enter the following required details to configure the connector:
- Connection Name - Add a meaningful name for your connection.
- Server - This field is for the server’s address (Name or IP) where the MsSQL server is hosted.
- User ID - This is the user ID required for accessing the MsSQL server.
- Password - This field is for the password associated with the user ID for accessing the server.
- Database - Enter the name of the database to be used in this connector instance. Only one database can be used per connector instance.
Next, test the connection. Testing the connection allows you to check the accuracy of the data you entered before creating the connector.
Finally, click Save.
Watch How It's Done
This video explains how to fetch data from external data sources such as MySQL and MS SQL databases.
Need more help? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org