Associated with form controls, Actions are components which execute triggers once a condition is met. For instance, an action can be tapping a Button control or selecting an option from the Picker.
In this article, you will learn about the different types of Actions and how to configure them.
Types Of Actions
Makeen transform offers six types of Actions which will be associated with Triggers later on:
- Button Click - This action is set for when an app user taps on a Button control in the form.
- Listcell Click - Listcell Click is the action for when a ListView control option is selected.
- Page Load - The Page Load Action is configured for when a page is to be loaded.
- Picker Select - Picker Select is the Action for when a user taps on an option in Picker control.
- List Select - List Select is the Action for when a user taps on the ListView control.
- Notification Click - Notification Click is the Action for when a user taps on a notfication.
How to Configure Actions
To configure one of the six types of Actions mentioned above, follow the steps below.
- Open the form you want to use in Page Designer.
- Click on the control you wish to associate the Action with to select it.
- Click on the Actions/Triggers tab in the Properties panel.
- Click the +Action button.
- Select one of the six actions, and then click "Save".
Watch How It Works
Watch this video tutorial to better understand how to define the business logic and flow of mobile apps using Actions and Triggers. App flow is the result of an activity such as pressing a button (Action), which in turn leads to one or more responses (Trigger).
Need more help? Contact us at email@example.com