Subtriggers are components that function exactly like Triggers, but offer a different set of options. They are configured after adding an Action and a Trigger.
In this article, you will learn about the types of Subtriggers and how to add them to your forms.
How to Add Subtriggers
- Hover over the Trigger you wish to add a Subtrigger to.
- Click on Add a Sub Trigger.
- Specify a type and fill in details (more below).
- Click on 'Save'.
Types Of Subtriggers
Once you add an Action and Trigger, you can add one of the following Subtriggers and configure them like you would a Trigger:
- CallService - This Subtrigger initiates a web service.
- EmailPDF - Add this Subtrigger to email submitted forms in PDF format.
- SendEmail - Whereas EmailPDF is used for emailing PDF outputs of submitted forms, Send Email sends emails in the form of HTML.
- SubmitData - The SubmitData Subtrigger enables app users to save form data in data stores via Connectors. Therefore, you need to include a pre-configured data connector for submitting a data.
Watch How It Works
Watch this video tutorial to better understand how you can configure Actions, Triggers, and Subtriggers.
Need more help? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org