Before you can begin creating a custom connector, you first you have to set up a development environment.
You will need the following for this purpose:
- Visual Studio (2015 minimum) – This is the most important requirement for making a custom connector. You can download Visual Studio from https://visualstudio.microsoft.com/vs/older-downloads/.
To support Visual Studio 2015, your set up needs to meet the following requirements:
- 1.6 GHz or faster processor.
- 1 GB of RAM (1.5 GB if running on a virtual machine)
- 4 GB of available hard disk space
- 5400 RPM hard disk drive
- DirectX 9-capable video card that runs at 1024 x 768 or higher display resolution
- .Net Version 4.5 for making a custom connector
- Newtonsoft.Json 11.0.1 framework