If your application is running very slow, it means that there are large volumes of data stored inside the app that could happen because you submitted a large number for forms on that device, or the application is downloading data from the cloud which has large volumes of data and images.
There are some basic steps to resolve this issue and make your application work faster. Following steps will clean up unnecessary data from the mobile app, and free up the memory and storage on the mobile device.
Please ensure that all forms in Drafts and Outbox are submitted, before you carry out the next steps.
Steps to improve performance and speed of transform app
- Click the Settings icon on the top-right
- Click on the Switch button
- Confirm that "All application data, including drafts and submitted forms, will be deleted. This operation cannot be undone. Are you sure you want to delete all application data?" by clicking the OK button.
- After that, the first App Code screen will appear and you will be required to enter the App Code again. Please enter the App Code that was provided to you by the Mobile App Business Owner or IT department. If you don't know your app code, please write to us at email@example.com and we will send you your App Code.
- Please enter your username and password to login, and you can start using your forms again.
Need more help? Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org