Released in February 2019, makeen transform App 1.0.97 flaunts powerful performance and security capabilities. The app also features improvements which further stabilize the app while enhancing your workforce’s productivity and providing business value.
Updates in 1.0.97
- Improved Performance and Security – We have upgraded the tools used for developing makeen transform App. As a result, users can enjoy optimized performance and security capabilities.
- Improved App Load and Update Speed – Users of makeen transform App for iOS devices can now enjoy faster app load and update speeds. This is possible by configuring the GetData Trigger in transform Studio to partially fetch data from servers with the help of filters. (Note: This feature was previously introduced for Windows devices with makeen transform App 1.0.79.)
Fixes in 1.0.97
- Task Search Issue – All tasks, including those with ‘Pending Approval’ status, are now properly displayed when filtered through Task Search in the app.
- Date/Time Control Issue – The issue affecting the display of the Date/Time control has been fixed.
- File Uploader Issue – We have resolved issues affecting the performance of the File Uploader control, especially when placed inside the Repeater control.
- Notifications Bugs – We have fixed bugs related to the display of notifications in makeen transform App.
- HTML/PDF Output Fixes – Issues related to the display of values in HTML/PDF output have been fixed.
- App Update Issue – Issues affecting user experience while updating the app have been resolved.
- UI Fixes – We have made improvements to the user interface of the mobile forms app.
Known Issues in 1.0.97
- iOS 8 Support – makeen transform App version 1.0.97 currently does not support iOS 8. Please ensure your device has iOS 9 or later installed to run the app seamlessly.