Makeen transform App 1.0.95 is finally here. The latest version introduces the Task Control, Outbox Status Alerts, and Resolve Problem Button to Android app users. It also delivers improved performance, security, and app load and update speeds.
New in 1.0.95
- Task Control– The Task Control is a new control which allows users to create and assign tasks to users in the Microsoft Azure AD connector and/or User Management connector configured with their app. Users can configure the following fields through this control:
- Title – A Textbox control for makeen transform App users to type a title for the task they assign
- Due Date – A Date Picker control for the selection of the task’s due date
- Assigned To – A User control field to search for users in authentication connectors
- Description – A multi-line Textbox control to type details of the task
- Approval Task? – A toggle to indicate whether this task requires the assignee’s approval or rejection first, or should be completed directly
- Outbox Status Alerts – To ensure timely form submissions, users will receive alerts if their forms are pending in the Outbox. Alerts will be displayed if the submission has an error, or if it has not been submitted to the server within an hour.
- Resolve Problem Options– Users can now choose a course of action if they cannot submit forms with outdated data, or if another user had already updated data on the server. By tapping on the ‘Resolve Problem’ button in the error’s detail page, users will be presented with three options:
- Overwrite data on the server – Users can choose this option to overwrite data on the server with their own.
- Discard this submission – With this option, users’ form submissions will be removed from the Outbox and saved in Drafts instead.
- Do nothing and get help from transform Support Team – With this option, users can raise a ticket to makeen transform’s support team.
- Improved Performance and Security – We have upgraded the tools used for developing makeen transform App for Android devices. As a result, users can enjoy optimized performance and security capabilities.
- Improved App Load and Update Speed – makeen transform App users can enjoy faster app load and update speeds. This is possible by configuring the GetData Trigger in transform Studio to partially fetch data from servers with the help of filters. (Note: This feature was previously introduced for Windows devices with makeen transform App 1.0.79.)
Fixes in 1.0.95
- First-Time Offline Login Delay – We have improved the speed of logging into makeen transform App for the first time while the device is offline.
- Location Control – We have updated the Location control to work seamlessly with Google Maps in Android devices.
- Downloaded Entities Bug – We have resolved the issue affecting the syncing of downloaded entities.
- Barcode Reader Control Bugs – We have fixed issues related to the Barcode Reader control.
- UI Fixes – We have made improvements to the user interface of the mobile forms app.
- File Uploader Issue – We have resolved issues affecting the performance of the File Uploader control, especially when placed inside the Repeater control.
- Notifications Bugs – We have resolved issues affecting the display of notifications in makeen transform App.
- App Update Issue – Issues affecting user experience while updating the app have been resolved.
- HTML/PDF Output Fixes – Issues related to the display of values in HTML/PDF output have been fixed.