Published to Google Play, App Store and Microsoft Store on 02 October 2018, makeen transform App 1.0.66 introduces three new and exciting features. The User Control will help further streamline task management in the future. Meanwhile, users can enjoy the new custom branding feature (configurable in transform Studio) and the Outbox submission feature.
New in 1.0.66
- User Control – Introduced with transform Studio 1.2.4, the User control allows makeen transform App users to search and select teammates from configured User Management and/or Microsoft Azure Active Directory Connectors. Upon entering a name and tapping on the search icon, the app display a list of users who match the search criteria.
- Custom Branding for App – makeen transform App can now be customized to reflect a company’s branding. From transform Studio, form designers can change the customize the colors of the background, foreground, and toolbar items (e.g. icons) in makeen transform App’s navigation bar to match their companies’ colors.
- View Outbox Submissions Feature – App users can now open and view forms pending in submission in the Outbox section.
Fixes in 1.0.66
- Binding Issue – The binding issue affecting the Repeater and Picker controls have been resolved.
- My Tasks Bug – The bug affecting the task list in My Tasks has been fixed.
- Autocomplete Bug – We have fixed the issue affecting the appearance of long texts in the autocomplete control.