Rolled out on 04 December 2018, makeen transform App 1.0.77 introduces two new features: Outbox Status Alerts and Resolve Problem Options. Together with the latest fixes, both features ensure timely and error-free form submissions.
New in 1.0.77
- Outbox Status Alerts – To ensure timely form submissions, users will receive alerts if their forms are pending in the Outbox. Alerts will be displayed if the submission has an error, or if it has not been submitted to the server within an hour.
- Resolve Problem Options – Users can now choose a course of action if they cannot submit forms with outdated data, or if another user had already updated data on the server. By tapping on the ‘Resolve Problem’ button in the error’s detail page, users will be presented with three options:
- Overwrite data on the server – Users can choose this option to overwrite data on the server with their own.
- Discard this submission – With this option, users’ form submissions will be removed from the Outbox and saved in Drafts instead.
- Do nothing and get help from transform Support Team – With this option, users can raise a ticket to makeen transform’s support team.
Fixes in 1.0.77
- Form Cloning Issues – Issues affecting form duplication have been resolved.
- Picker Control Issues – The issue affecting the display of the Picker Control’s contents has been fixed.
- Barcode Control Bug – We have resolved the issue related to the barcode control when configured with a binding expression.